Recipe by MarieRynr
This amazing dish is a delicious way to use leftover chicken or turkey. I often cook this recipe after Christmas, but during the year often replace the turkey with chicken pieces.
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 lb sliced chicken breasts or 1 lb turkey breast, precooked
- 2 cups broccoli or 2 cups peas or 2 cups sweetcorn, cooked
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain potato chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the bacon until crisp.
- Place the chicken (turkey) bacon and vegetables in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine the soups, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder in a bowl and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and then sprinkle over the crushed potato chips.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 25 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.