Recipe by HoosierBjw
Very good flavor and a favorite main dish of ours. I usually make a larger batch of the coating and store it in a Tupperware bowl to save on time. Make it with the listed seasonings first - you'll be glad you didn't substitute!
Top Review by Miss Annie
This dish tastes wonderful!! The flavors of the paprika, garlic, and celery plays against the flavor of the brown sugar. What a wonderful treat, and it was easy to make. I served it with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. I followed your advice and made extra coating, and I'm glad I did. I can use it on chicken, or gravies or anything that needs to be sauted. Thank you so much for posting Mrs. Neidermeyer's pork chop recipe.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, paprika and garlic, celery and seasoned salt together and coat pork chops.
- Brown pork chops in large frying pan.
- Mix water, brown sugar and worcestershire sauce together and add to frying pan.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until pork chops are tender.