Mrs. Murphy's Twice Baked Potatoes
- Bake the potatoes in the oven, and then let them cool.
- Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the potato leaving about ¼ inch thick potato inside the skin.
- Mash the potatoes with the cream.
- Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onions and green pepper until the onions are translucent.
- Add these to the potato mixture along with the corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stuff the shells with the potato mixture and bake in a 350°F degree oven for 30 minutes.