1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the potatoes in the oven, and then let them cool.
- 2Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the potato leaving about ¼ inch thick potato inside the skin.
- 3Mash the potatoes with the cream.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onions and green pepper until the onions are translucent.
- 6Add these to the potato mixture along with the corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and salt and pepper.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Stuff the shells with the potato mixture and bake in a 350°F degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Murphy's Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce