Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 2 cups shredded corned beef
- salt and pepper
- Bake the potatoes in the oven, and then let them cool.
- Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the potato leaving about ¼ inch thick potato inside the skin.
- Mash the potatoes with the cream.
- Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onions and green pepper until the onions are translucent.
- Add these to the potato mixture along with the corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stuff the shells with the potato mixture and bake in a 350°F degree oven for 30 minutes.