Um Safia's Note:
This is a lovely recipe from the March/April edition of the Morrisons magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the rhubarb into 5cm lengths and place in a saucepan along with the sugar & 2tbsp water.
- 2Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat & simmer for at least 5-8 minutes, until tender. Remove from the heat & allow to cool.
- 3Cut half a piece of ginger into strips & set aside, then finely cop the rest. Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks, then fold in the cooked rhubarb and the chopped sstem ginger.
- 4Spoon into glasses & chill for 20 minutes at least. Decorate with the reserved gibger strips & serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs Morrisons Rhubarb & Ginger Fool
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: