Well, it's not really opossum, just sausage! But that's what my home ec teacher in high school liked to call them, so it kinda stuck. Our class was skeptical at first, but then we were begging to make them everyday! Simple and delicious, Mmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients together.
- 2Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- 3Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Note: Sausage cheese balls may be frozen after baking. *Yield is approximate, I couldn't remember exact. :).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Morris' Favorite "opossum Balls"
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.8
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 1104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 23.7 g