- 2 (15 ounce) cans bean dip
- 3 avocados
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, large diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread bean dip in 9 x 13" pan.
- Mash avocados with juice of half a lemon and spread over bean dip.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasonings.
- Spread mixture over avocado layer.
- Sprinkle with generous amount of grated cheese, chopped onions, and chopped tomato. (Use your favorite salsa if fresh tomatoes are not available.).
- Serve with doritos, tostitos to dip.