Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From www.lanierbb.com recipes. Yield and times are a guess-timate. Best when slightly undercooked and warm from the oven. Dough keeps in the refrigerator, and then you can bake as needed.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, your choice
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups granola cereal (orange or almond)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture in large bowl and beat well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, old fashioned rolled oats and granola mix.
- When well mixed, shape into golf ball size and bake on ungreased cookie sheets, 8-10 minutes or until barely golden.