Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From www.lanierbb.com recipes. Yield and times are a guess-timate. Best when slightly undercooked and warm from the oven. Dough keeps in the refrigerator, and then you can bake as needed.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, your choice
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups granola cereal (orange or almond)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture in large bowl and beat well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, old fashioned rolled oats and granola mix.
- When well mixed, shape into golf ball size and bake on ungreased cookie sheets, 8-10 minutes or until barely golden.
Wonderful cookies full of lots of goodies! Made a couple of subs just to suit what I had: all chocolate chips, and instead of nuts, used additional granola. Cookies were perfect, crunchy on the outside but tender inside, chock full of yummy stuff, and stored very well. Will make these again! Thanks for sharing the recipe!