Kat's Mom's Note:
From www.lanierbb.com recipes. Yield and times are a guess-timate. Best when slightly undercooked and warm from the oven. Dough keeps in the refrigerator, and then you can bake as needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well mixed.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- 4In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 5Add dry ingredients to wet mixture in large bowl and beat well.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, old fashioned rolled oats and granola mix.
- 7When well mixed, shape into golf ball size and bake on ungreased cookie sheets, 8-10 minutes or until barely golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. King's Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g