Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fool proof pizza crust recipe from a good friend. Fast and easy.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast or 1 tablespoon bulk yeast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 -4 cups flour
- cornmeal, for dusting
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir with wooden spoon.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Dust greased pizza pan with cornmeal.
- Spread out on pan- top with favorite toppings.
- Bake @ 425, for 20 minutes or so.