Mrs. Hoggle's Stuffed Cranberry Sauce
- Leave cream cheese out a room temperature for about an hour to soften it.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until creamy and spreadable.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Slice cranberry sauce into an even number of 1/4-inch rounds.
- You should be able to get about 10 rounds.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 1 round and place another round on top, sandwich style.
- Cut each round in half like a sandwich and place in shallow container, covered.
- Store in refrigerator until time to serve.