1/1 Photo of Mrs. Gordon's Chinese Chicken Wings
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My MIL used to make these - everyone loved them, and so I got the recipe from her so I could make them more often. Now I try to avoid eating chicken wings, but I make an exception for these - every Christmas eve my mom makes them, and they are always a big hit - no left overs!
My Private Note
3 wing ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you are using frozen chicken wings, defrost them first. If you prefer, cut off tips of wings.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Mix all the ingredients (except for chicken wings) together in a bowl.
- 4Spray a 9x11 baking dish with Veg. Oil spray. Place chicken wings in single depth in the pan.
- 5Pour the mixture over the chicken wings and place in oven.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes, then turn wings. Bake for another 30 minutes, and turn wings again.
- 7Increase heat to 375 and bake for final 30 minutes, and then they are done.
- 8Take out of cooking liquid to serve or keep warm till serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Gordon's Chinese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 726.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g