Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My MIL used to make these - everyone loved them, and so I got the recipe from her so I could make them more often. Now I try to avoid eating chicken wings, but I make an exception for these - every Christmas eve my mom makes them, and they are always a big hit - no left overs!
- If you are using frozen chicken wings, defrost them first. If you prefer, cut off tips of wings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients (except for chicken wings) together in a bowl.
- Spray a 9x11 baking dish with Veg. Oil spray. Place chicken wings in single depth in the pan.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken wings and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn wings. Bake for another 30 minutes, and turn wings again.
- Increase heat to 375 and bake for final 30 minutes, and then they are done.
- Take out of cooking liquid to serve or keep warm till serving.
These wings are amazing. I make them every year for Christmas and the Super Bowl and everybody loves them. They are fall off the bone and absolutely delicious. I also cook them in the crockpot and crisp them under the broiler. So good.
I love wings and I've never had a good recipe to make them at home; these are the BOMB! it's easy and they turn out tender, well-browned and tasty. For the sweet, BBQ taste, this is it!
I baste the wings instead of turning them. Sometimes I take some of the liqid out toward the end to brown them up a bit more. So easy, and so good