1/1 Photo of Mrs. Garber's Zucchini Bread
Didn't know about Zucchini bread until a friend showed it to me. Now I can't get enough of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease two bread pans well; sprinkle bottom with one tablespoon of sugar each (you might not even need that much sugar, just enough to get a light dusting.
- 3Peel and grate Zucchini.
- 4In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar and zucchini until well blended.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Add cinnamon, ginger, and clove powder.
- 7Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- 8Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture until well blended.
- 9Pour half of batter into each prepared bread pan.
- 10Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 11For maximum moistness, wrap in plastic wrap and put in airtight freezer bags; freeze.
- 12Thaw completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Garber's Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.0
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g