Posted by request, from the "Mrs. Fields Best Cookie Book Ever" cookbook.
Make and share this Mrs. Fields Super Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine unsweetened chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan and melt over medium low heat, stirring constantly until pieces are almost melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs until light yellow in color--about 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and blend on low until thoroughly combined.
- Add vanilla and melted chocolate to the egg sugar mixture.
- Blend on low until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Smooth surface with a spatula, and sprinkle uniformly with chocolate chips.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 45-55 minutes.
- The batter should be set and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut and serve chilled.