1/5 Photos of Mrs. Fields Super Fudge Brownies
1 hr 15 mins
Posted by request, from the "Mrs. Fields Best Cookie Book Ever" cookbook.
My Private Note
2inch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- 2Combine unsweetened chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan and melt over medium low heat, stirring constantly until pieces are almost melted.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- 4In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs until light yellow in color--about 5 minutes.
- 5Add sugar and blend on low until thoroughly combined.
- 6Add vanilla and melted chocolate to the egg sugar mixture.
- 7Blend on low until smooth.
- 8Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- 9Pour batter into greased pan.
- 10Smooth surface with a spatula, and sprinkle uniformly with chocolate chips.
- 11Bake on center rack of oven for 45-55 minutes.
- 12The batter should be set and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- 13Do not overbake.
- 14Cool to room temperature.
- 15Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 16Cut and serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Super Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g