1/1 Photo of Mrs. Field's Macadamia Nut Cookies
I found this in the newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2After measuring oats, place in blender and process until they turn to powder.
- 3Also, place coconut in a blender and process until fine.
- 4Cream together butter and sugars.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla.
- 6Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, oatmeal and coconut.
- 7Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- 8Add nuts and white chocolate. Stir.
- 9Make golf ball size cookies and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Field's Macadamia Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g