1/1 Photo of Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
I received an email this morning with a few copycat recipes in it and this was one of them.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE TOPPING
FOR THE COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for topping. Set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well with a whire whisk and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, blend sugars with an electric mixer set at medium speed. Add the butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Scrape sides of bowl, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 5Add the flour mixture and blend at low speed just until combined. Do not overmix.
- 6Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar topping.
- 7Place onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool, flat surface.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g