I received an email this morning with a few copycat recipes in it and this was one of them.
Make and share this Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for topping. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well with a whire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars with an electric mixer set at medium speed. Add the butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Scrape sides of bowl, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and blend at low speed just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool, flat surface.