Got this one from top secret recipes. These are always in our cookie jar. It is tempting to keep cooking these cookies because they don't seem done, but DON'T. They will continue to cook for a little while after you take them out of the oven. Crispy around the edges and soft/chewy in the center. Got milk?
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- With your fingers, place golf ball sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 min or until edges are light brown.