1/7 Photos of Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
Got this one from top secret recipes. These are always in our cookie jar. It is tempting to keep cooking these cookies because they don't seem done, but DON'T. They will continue to cook for a little while after you take them out of the oven. Crispy around the edges and soft/chewy in the center. Got milk?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- 6With your fingers, place golf ball sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 9-10 min or until edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g