Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This makes a large batch of cookies good for either a crowd, to freeze into ready-to-cook balls, or just half them. Use egg sub or just 2 small eggs. They also make great ice cream sandwiches!
- Add all ingredients one at a time.
- Beat after each ingredient.
- Dough will be fairly dry with all flour, before adding all flour, you might want to make a "test cookie" to adjust for altitude and make sure they will spread out.
- Use small ice cream scoop to spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350° 7-10 minutes do not over cook!
I found out that my mom had this exact same recipe in her old recipe files. We've been making this recipe forever and they are always delicious!
These are good cookies although they spread quite a bit, since these were the first time making them I cut the recipe in half and used one extra large egg (it had two yolks in it!) and omitted the nuts, thanks homegirl!...Kitten:)