1/2 Photos of Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies.
This makes a large batch of cookies good for either a crowd, to freeze into ready-to-cook balls, or just half them. Use egg sub or just 2 small eggs. They also make great ice cream sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients one at a time.
- 2Beat after each ingredient.
- 3Dough will be fairly dry with all flour, before adding all flour, you might want to make a "test cookie" to adjust for altitude and make sure they will spread out.
- 4Use small ice cream scoop to spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 350° 7-10 minutes do not over cook!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Serving Size: 1 (2690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12216.1
- Calories from Fat 5833
- Total Fat 648.2 g
- Saturated Fat 312.1 g
- Cholesterol 1610.6 mg
- Sodium 8427.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1547.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 61.0 g
- Sugars 921.5 g
- Protein 134.3 g