This makes a large batch of cookies good for either a crowd, to freeze into ready-to-cook balls, or just half them. Use egg sub or just 2 small eggs. They also make great ice cream sandwiches!
- Add all ingredients one at a time.
- Beat after each ingredient.
- Dough will be fairly dry with all flour, before adding all flour, you might want to make a "test cookie" to adjust for altitude and make sure they will spread out.
- Use small ice cream scoop to spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350° 7-10 minutes do not over cook!