I just made these and they are so yummy! I did only use 1 cup of raisins and added 1/4 cup more of oats. I also used raisinets, instead of plain raisins, Awesome! Try them you won't be disappointed. I am leaving the baking time to the original, but mine baked up perfect in 13 minutes, it might be due to my elevation, I don't know.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Whisk flour, soda, salt and oats together.
- In large mixing bowl blend sugars. Add butter to form a grainy paste.
- Scrape sides and add honey, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix at medium speed until light.
- Add flour mixture, raisins and nuts. Blend together.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake about 18-20 minutes until they're pale golden.
- Remove immediately to cool flat surface to cool.