1/1 Photo of Mrs. Fields Chewy Raisin Cookies
children from A to Z's Note:
I just made these and they are so yummy! I did only use 1 cup of raisins and added 1/4 cup more of oats. I also used raisinets, instead of plain raisins, Awesome! Try them you won't be disappointed. I am leaving the baking time to the original, but mine baked up perfect in 13 minutes, it might be due to my elevation, I don't know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Whisk flour, soda, salt and oats together.
- 3In large mixing bowl blend sugars. Add butter to form a grainy paste.
- 4Scrape sides and add honey, vanilla and eggs.
- 5Mix at medium speed until light.
- 6Add flour mixture, raisins and nuts. Blend together.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake about 18-20 minutes until they're pale golden.
- 9Remove immediately to cool flat surface to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Chewy Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g