My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Mix together the cheesecake ingredients; blend well. Set aside.
- 3Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup of brownie batter for topping cream cheese mixture.
- 5Fill cupcake cups 1/2 full, spoon cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter until the cupcake cup is 3/4 full.
- 6Top with a scant teaspoons of brownie batter.
- 7Place in a preheated 350 degree oven between 20 - 25 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Field's Cheesecake Brownie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g