Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These delicious cheesecake filled brownie cupcakes are courtesy of Copykat Recipes.
Make and share this Mrs. Field's Cheesecake Brownie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- For cream cheese filling, mix all ingredients together, blend well and set aside.
- For brownies, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of brownie batter for topping cream cheese mixture.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill cups 1/2 full, then spoon cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter until the cup is 3/4 full.
- Top with a scant teaspoon of brownie batter.
- Place in a preheated 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
I posted but i dont know if it went thru.. i thought this was WONDERFUL .. it was so good i really enjoyed making it and it tasted GREAT!
Great dessert! I made as posted and found the cream cheese mixture to be a little thick. I ended up spreading it over the brownie batter with my icing spatula and then topping with the tsp of brownie batter and it worked out wonderfully. They are not too sweet ~ just right! These would be great for a bake sale or pot luck. Thanks for posting!