Mrs. Field's Cheesecake Brownie Cups
- For cream cheese filling, mix all ingredients together, blend well and set aside.
- For brownies, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of brownie batter for topping cream cheese mixture.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill cups 1/2 full, then spoon cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter until the cup is 3/4 full.
- Top with a scant teaspoon of brownie batter.
- Place in a preheated 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes until done.