Recipe by marisk
A friend brought this to an office party and I just had to have the recipe! I haven't prepared this yet so the quantity and times are estimates. Time does not include refrigeration time. Korean parsley is milder than cilantro. Okay, I finally tried this...I guess I don't care for EVOO as much as I thought. I'll try this again later with less or use some other oil.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, minced (or Korean Parsley)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- jalapeno, seeded and minced, to taste
- garlic, minced, to taste
- 2 -4 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cilantro, onion, garlic and jalepeno in bowl.
- Cut up tomatoes into quarters and microwave for four minutes. Lightly mash with or without the skin. Add to other ingredients.
- Add olive oil while the tomatoes are still hot otherwise the oil will not be incorporated into the mixture and will float to the top.
- Add salt.