Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from a friend of the family. Quick and easy to make and totally addictive!
- 4 cups green grapes
- 4 cups red grapes
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Mix in grapes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Mix nuts and brown sugar together and and stir into grape mixture before serving.