- 1⁄4 cup crushed dried minced onion flakes
- 4 teaspoons crushed dried vegetable flakes (Schilling)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried orange peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kool-aid unsweetened lemonade mix
- 1 dash crushed dried rosemary
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- As you stir, crush the leafy spices for a finer blend.
- Store the spice blend in a covered container or a sealed shaker bottle.
- Makes about 2/3 cup.
i dont know what happened in the other review but mine turned out great good stuff
Coscto isn't carried Mrs.Dash so I look at your recipe. LOve it . Thank You
This was terrible. It did not even taste remotely similar. After all of that work, and ending up with an unbalanced, poor tasting seasoning, I would recommend just spending the $3 and buying the blend. When I tried to use it with a recipe from the www.mrsdash.com website, which is awesome by the way, it ended up with a meal that my family could not even eat.