So easy and most ingredients are on hand. Mrs. Dash original blend is the key ingredient as well as dijon and honey,can't beat this for quick & easy.If you like to dip your chicken, make a double batch of mustard and honey. As usual with grilling chicken, sometimes I need to cook longer, but always check to see if the juices are running clear. Just 5 grams of fat and 5 grams of carbs. I found this at the Dash website (after tasting LorrieMom's carrots.. oh yum) I have done a touch of zaar adjusting to fit our tasts.
- Heat grill to medium high heat ( about 350 degrees).
- Brush olive oil over both sides of chicken and sprinkle both sides with Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- Combine mustard and honey, place chicken on grill & brush half of mustard mixture over chicken.
- Grill covered about 4 minutes, mabye more depending on the thickness of chicken breast and grill temperature.
- Turn chicken and brush remaining mustard mixture over chicken and continue to cook another 4-5 minutes on a covered grill. (Or until juices run clear or knife inserted removes quickly and clean).
- Everytime we make this dish I find the grilling time is different, so watch closely.