1/6 Photos of Mrs. Dash Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken
So easy and most ingredients are on hand. Mrs. Dash original blend is the key ingredient as well as dijon and honey,can't beat this for quick & easy.If you like to dip your chicken, make a double batch of mustard and honey. As usual with grilling chicken, sometimes I need to cook longer, but always check to see if the juices are running clear. Just 5 grams of fat and 5 grams of carbs. I found this at the Dash website (after tasting LorrieMom's carrots.. oh yum) I have done a touch of zaar adjusting to fit our tasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium high heat ( about 350 degrees).
- 2Brush olive oil over both sides of chicken and sprinkle both sides with Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- 3Combine mustard and honey, place chicken on grill & brush half of mustard mixture over chicken.
- 4Grill covered about 4 minutes, mabye more depending on the thickness of chicken breast and grill temperature.
- 5Turn chicken and brush remaining mustard mixture over chicken and continue to cook another 4-5 minutes on a covered grill. (Or until juices run clear or knife inserted removes quickly and clean).
- 6Everytime we make this dish I find the grilling time is different, so watch closely.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Dash Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g