Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love making chicken this way. Even without the sauce it is an excellent way to jazz up chicken. You can use any Mrs. Dash blend you like. 4 points per chicken breast and core for all you Weight Watchers out there.
- 1 tablespoon mrs. dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 8 ounces chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Coat chicken breasts with Mrs. Dash.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Cook until done.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add mustard and lemon juice to remaining spices in skillet.
- Heat 1 minute to blend flavors.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
Nice flavor, we enjoyed it. I cooked it in one of my iron skillets for about 40 minutes using a lid to steam the chicken alittle bit. I used a fresh lemon for the juice. Got to be careful though in a iron skillet or the seasoning will burn quickly. Thanks for sharing!