Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love Mrs. Dash and use it on potatoes quite a bit.
Make and share this Mrs. Dash Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons regular flavour Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Cut into in half lengthwise and then into 3 wedges each.
- Dry each wedge with paper towel and place in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet, skin side down.
- Sprayed with non stick coating spray.
- Bake 40 minutes or until done.
Oh boy these are yummy potatoes, and super easy. Will make these again, thanks for sharing
Made these last night to go with my seasoned talapia fillets, squash, and Chinese Tomato Salad#427562. I used red potatoes (out of russets) and followed the rest of the recipe. I have made a similar dish and DH and I love potatoes fixed this way. We had a wonderful dinner. Thank you for posting.
These were way too spicy for our taste. My daughters would not eat them, and my husband and I had to scrape off the seasoning. Next time I will use less than half of the Mrs. Dash called for.