Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found this in our weekly community newsletter. Simple to make and tasty great. Serve on crusty rolls or over warm corn bread.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) shoulder pork roast
- 1 (18 ounce) barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola drink
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce and cola over meat.
- Cook on HIGH for 8 hours until meat is tender and shreds easily.
YUMMY! we ended up adding a bit more bbq sauce at the end to increase the flavor, but this recipe was SO easy and turned out great!
Used KC Steakhouse Original BBQ sauce and Diet Rite cola. It was very, very good. Shredded it up with a fork and served over warm corn bread covered with a little of the sauce/gravy it made while cooking. Excellent and so easy. Have served it several times to guests and am nearly embarrassed to give them the recipe!