Recipe by Stella8037
My friend's mom used to make this for us in college - it's not a fancy meal, but it's delicious and definite comfort food!
Top Review by brubakes
Such a simple receptive for such a great return. I even substituted black pepper for lemon pepper. I will definitely keep this receptive around for a quick and fun meal. I served it with a side of blanched asparagus.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mccormick california style lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces. Cook in a nonstick pan over medium high heat until cooked through, but still moist - about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add butter, allow to melt.
- Add lemon pepper - I really coat the chicken with this, but if you like a milder flavor you can cut back on it. Stir to combine.
- Add paprika and lemon juice.
- Sauce will thicken after a few minutes of simmering. Serve over hot basmati rice.
- Note: depending on the size of your chicken breasts, you might want to adjust the sauce. This recipe makes a nice amount of sauce to coat the chicken, if using medium sized (~6oz) breasts. I never actually measure the ingredients for this, I just do it by taste. You could also substitute a 1/2 cup chicken stock for the butter to reduce the fat in this.