Recipe by Shari2
This is a recipe that I had received from an old neighbor from when I was a child.
Top Review by MizzNezz
We rolled these in finely ground pecans. They were lovely!! Great butter flavor! Very easy recipe. I got 38 cookies out of this. I will make some more of these at Christmas. Thanks Shari!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add 1 cup flour at a time and mix competely.
- Chill overnight.
- Roll dough out on cornstarch to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut or roll into small balls in palm of hands.
- Roll in ground nuts or coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.