Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this out of my Family Circle magazine years ago. These really are good cookies.
Make and share this Mrs. Clinton's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Beat together shortening, sugars and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating until light and fluffy.
- On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture and rolled oats.
- Stir in chococlate chips.
- Drop batter by well-rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden.