I found this in the coupon section of the paper, and I had to try it. Pretty tasty stuff if I don't say so myself. I added some M&M's with coconut for fun. Simple and yummy. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lay oats on a baking sheet and toast for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Add syrup, sugar, and oil to a small sauce pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 4In a bowl, mix heated syrup and oats until well combined.
- 5Let cool slightly (10 to 15 minutes) before adding chocolate chips to the mixture.
- 6Spread oat mixture evenly in 8x8 inch pan and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Once cool, cut into bite size squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Butterworth's Granola Bites
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: