Recipe by Gingerbee
Summertime came with Mrs. B's potato salad in tow and it brings back warm, fuzzy memories of younger days and good times. Hope this recipe will recreate the same for you!
- 5 lbs new potatoes (peeled, boiled in salted water)
- 1 large onion (grated)
- 2 stalks celery (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes, drain and slice or quarter to liking.
- In a large mixing bowl, place potatoes and add grated onion.
- Add mayo, oil, milk, vinegar and toss over potatoes coating well.
- Salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter and mound on the salad and serve!