Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was given to me by my friend Mrs. Betty who always brings this delicious dish to church luncheons. This makes a big bowl of salad so the recipe could easily be cut in half with no problem if you didn't want to make that much.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans English peas, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans shoe peg corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix all vegetables together after draining.
- Mix dressing ingredients and bring to a boil in saucepan and simmer about 1 minute.
- Stir into vegetable mixture and let stand in refrigerator for 24 hours.