Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A variation on Chicken Stroganoff in the slow cooker. I have three kids (3,5,and 7) all of them will eat this and eat it well. This recipe will feed 2 or 3. I double it or triple it for the family.
- 1 lb chicken (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (1 envelope)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- Thaw and chop the chicken.
- With slow cooker on High, add Chicken, Butter and Italian Salad Dressing Mix.
- Let it cook for 4 hours.
- Add Cream Cheese and Soup and cook for 1 more hour on low.
- Serve over rice or your favorite noodles. Done.
- Slower Cooking version. With the slow cooker set to low, add chicken mix and cook for 6-8 hours then add the rest and cook 1 more hour.
So good,My family Enjoyed it very much. Added Some salt,pepper. Great over rice.
YUMMY !!! So incredibly easy too. Surprisingly filling as well Thanks for sharing
I didn't expect this to be as good as it was.. comfort food at it's best