Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This taste just like heaven there are no other words to explain it..
- 1 (8 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesof small vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
for chocolate frosting
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Line the pan with raham crackers.
- Mix the vanilla pudding mix w/ 3 cups of milk until smooth.
- Add cool whip to pudding and stir well.
- Pour 1/2 the mix over graham crackers in pan.
- Layer the pan or bowl with another layer of graham crackers.
- Pour the remaining half of mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with another layer off graham crackers.
- Then top the entire recipe with the chocolate frosting.
- For Chocolate Frosting.
- Boil the sugar, cocoa, and milk for 1 minute (time after boiling offurs).
- Add oleo and vanilla flavoring, beat the entire mixture until cool.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.