Parkers Mom's Note:
This taste just like heaven there are no other words to explain it..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages of small vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
for chocolate frosting
- 1Line the pan with raham crackers.
- 2Mix the vanilla pudding mix w/ 3 cups of milk until smooth.
- 3Add cool whip to pudding and stir well.
- 4Pour 1/2 the mix over graham crackers in pan.
- 5Layer the pan or bowl with another layer of graham crackers.
- 6Pour the remaining half of mixture over graham crackers.
- 7Top with another layer off graham crackers.
- 8Then top the entire recipe with the chocolate frosting.
- 9For Chocolate Frosting.
- 10Boil the sugar, cocoa, and milk for 1 minute (time after boiling offurs).
- 11Add oleo and vanilla flavoring, beat the entire mixture until cool.
- 12Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs Andrews E'clair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 406.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: