Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This taste just like heaven there are no other words to explain it..
Make and share this Mrs Andrews E'clair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Line the pan with raham crackers.
- Mix the vanilla pudding mix w/ 3 cups of milk until smooth.
- Add cool whip to pudding and stir well.
- Pour 1/2 the mix over graham crackers in pan.
- Layer the pan or bowl with another layer of graham crackers.
- Pour the remaining half of mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with another layer off graham crackers.
- Then top the entire recipe with the chocolate frosting.
- For Chocolate Frosting.
- Boil the sugar, cocoa, and milk for 1 minute (time after boiling offurs).
- Add oleo and vanilla flavoring, beat the entire mixture until cool.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.