Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Best recipe ever
- 2 lbs skinless chicken thighs (6-7 pieces)
- 1 onion white, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Sazon Goya seasoning
- 2 teaspoons adobo seasoning
- 1 (24 ounce) beer
- 2 cups yellow rice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Rinse chicken and coat with 1 tsp sazon and adobe seasoning.
- Heat oil and remaining sazon on medium-hi in large pot with tight-fitting lid.
- Cook chicken pieces on each side for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium.
- Brown evenly on each side.
- Halfway through cooking time add onion and pepper.
- Drain half the oil.
- Add water with beer to make 4 cups liquid.
- Add liquid and bullion cube to pot.
- Turn heat to high until boiling.
- Add rice and stir for one minute while boiling.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until rice is fluffy.