Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This recipe is from "Light Take Five" cookbook. My hubby loves to fix this dish! It is so simple and quick! Enjoy!
- 10 large new potatoes, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Place potatoes in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix next 4 ingredients together.
- Pour over potatoes and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 9 minutes.
- Depending on your microwave, the cook time could be more or less.
So delicious that I made them twice. Second time, I didn't have new potatoes, but regular (Yukon Gold) ones worked fine. Also substituted soy sauce for water. Forgot to cover, but they came out great anyway.