Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy, and inexpensive recipe to fill the house with aroma, and bellies with food.
Make and share this Mr. H's Meat and Potato Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Place vegetable oil in skillet, should be enough to fill the bottom of the skillet.
- 2.Chop potatoes to desired size. Add potatoes to oil and brown.
- 3.Add ground beef and peppers to the same skillet, and brown. Season to taste, with seasoning salt and pepper.
- 4. Reduce heat to a simmer. Using a spatula, level the mixture in the skillet.
- 5.Add shredded cheese to top and let melt. (If you are in a hurry like me most times, you can throw it in the oven as well.