Chef #1802285567's Note:
This is a super easy, and inexpensive recipe to fill the house with aroma, and bellies with food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place vegetable oil in skillet, should be enough to fill the bottom of the skillet.
- 22.Chop potatoes to desired size. Add potatoes to oil and brown.
- 33.Add ground beef and peppers to the same skillet, and brown. Season to taste, with seasoning salt and pepper.
- 44. Reduce heat to a simmer. Using a spatula, level the mixture in the skillet.
- 55.Add shredded cheese to top and let melt. (If you are in a hurry like me most times, you can throw it in the oven as well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mr. H's Meat and Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.0
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese blend