Recipe by GoKittenGo
Mr. GoKittenGo doesn't cook a lot, and when he does, I tend to stay away from the kitchen. However, I peeked over his shoulder to learn how to make these after he whipped them up one night. They're almost too easy to be a recipe! Note that this recipe calls for the "Big & Flaky" crescent rolls; if you use the regular size ones, you might want to use less Nutella. Then again, you might not. ;)
Top Review by MrsKnox2016
My girlfriend has brought some of these to work in the past- so good! I don't know what they're like warm, but room temp/slightly cool they're still heavenly. The nutella kind of seeps into the crescent and it becomes like a chocolate filled pastry. She sprinkled with powdered sugar- so pretty and so tasty. Will definitely make these in the future!
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) packagepillsbury big & flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons nutella, approximately 1/2 tablespoon per crescent roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degreen Farenheit, or whatever temperature is called for on the can of crescent rolls.
- Unroll the crescent rolls per package instructions.
- Put about 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella on the large end of each roll.
- Roll them up.
- Bake for the amount of time specified in the package directions, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for about five minutes before attempting to eat - the Nutella is like lava when they first come out of the oven, and will hurt you. I speak from experience.