1/1 Photo of Mr. Gokittengo's Nutella Crescents
Mr. GoKittenGo doesn't cook a lot, and when he does, I tend to stay away from the kitchen. However, I peeked over his shoulder to learn how to make these after he whipped them up one night. They're almost too easy to be a recipe! Note that this recipe calls for the "Big & Flaky" crescent rolls; if you use the regular size ones, you might want to use less Nutella. Then again, you might not. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) package pillsbury big & flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons nutella, approximately 1/2 tablespoon per crescent roll
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degreen Farenheit, or whatever temperature is called for on the can of crescent rolls.
- 2Unroll the crescent rolls per package instructions.
- 3Put about 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella on the large end of each roll.
- 4Roll them up.
- 5Bake for the amount of time specified in the package directions, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Let cool for about five minutes before attempting to eat - the Nutella is like lava when they first come out of the oven, and will hurt you. I speak from experience.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mr. Gokittengo's Nutella Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g