Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Mr. Food Website, passed on to me by a co-worker, but adjusted to fit my tastes (decreased oil, decreased cheese). So tasty, you won't believe that it's made from such simple ingredients. Perfect seasonings and done in a flash...even DH couldn't stop commenting on how tasty it was!
- 453.59 g pasta, bowtie style
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, diced
- 85.04 g pepperoni, sliced in half
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml red wine vinegar
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk oil, vinegar, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, italian seasoning and garlic powder together in a separate bowl.
- Toss pepperoni halves, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and diced scallions into the pasta bowl. Add dressing and toss well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
I cubed the cheddar and also added 4 oz. of cubed mozzarella. Very good tasting. Thank you.
Beautiful summer pasta salad. It was bursting with color and delicious without any guilt!