Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Mr. Food Website, passed on to me by a co-worker, but adjusted to fit my tastes (decreased oil, decreased cheese). So tasty, you won't believe that it's made from such simple ingredients. Perfect seasonings and done in a flash...even DH couldn't stop commenting on how tasty it was!
- 16 ounces pasta, bowtie style
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, diced
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk oil, vinegar, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, italian seasoning and garlic powder together in a separate bowl.
- Toss pepperoni halves, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and diced scallions into the pasta bowl. Add dressing and toss well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
I cubed the cheddar and also added 4 oz. of cubed mozzarella. Very good tasting. Thank you.
Beautiful summer pasta salad. It was bursting with color and delicious without any guilt!