Recipe by Loves2Teach
Top Review by Bergy
The first time I made this recipe I made a stupid mistake - I used Buckwheat Honey - it has a very strong differnt taste and this overtook the flavor - not good. I made this recipe again last night, this time using Fireweed Honey and it was excellent. I love the presentation as well as the subtle flavor. The mayonnaise cooks into a golden soft crust . The chicken remains moist and tasty. I am glad that I revisited this recipe and this time did it right Thanks Mean Chef
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded slightly (1 to 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the topping is golden and no pink remains in the chicken.