- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (14 ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced (see Option)
- 3 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a soup pot, sauté the onion and carrots in the butter over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the chicken broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.