Recipe by Annahoj
I found this delicious recipe in the Mr. Food Cookbook. I've only made it once because it seems on the fatty side, but it was certainly yummy.
Top Review by Debber
Excello-mundo!!! This was supper tonight, and we all loved it. Quite the foil for chicken rather than shrimp. We used one of our home-grown pastured poultry breasts (they usually run at just under 2#), served over a combination of linguine and fettucini pasta with EVOO, and added parmesan at the table.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken breasts into approximately 2"x1" pieces and place in 9"x13" baking dish.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for two minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn chicken pieces over, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and put chicken under broiler for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.