Kat's Mom's Note:
These are quick, easy and delicious. They look like you really slaved in the kitchen (I won't tell if you won't). While looking at our local television news station's website, I discovered a whole section with Mr. Foods recipes! He noted that Strawberry jam or orange marmalade work well too. Times do not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- 2IF USING LADY FINGERS: Split each ladyfinger in half lengthwise and spread the topping mixture equally between the halves; replace the tops of the ladyfingers.
- 3IF USING VANILLA WAFERS: Spread the topping mixture on one vanilla wafer cookie; place a 2nd wafer on top.
- 4Place eclairs on a baking sheet.
- 5In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over medium-low heat.
- 6Drizzle over the eclairs.
- 7Chill for 1 hour, or until the chocolate is firm.
- 8Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mr. Food American Éclairs
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g