Recipe by Mille®
When Mr. D. notices that his lovely wife has wisely purchased big, fat chicken wings at the butcher's shop, this is what he asks her to do with them. (Recipe posted by request.)
Top Review by Darkhunter
Really like the flavor on this one. Always looking for good wings recipes. Baked the wings for about 20 minutes before broiling as I tend to get really large wings, and we like them really crispy! Also used zippy ketchup as well for that extra kick!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, trisected and tips discarded
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, extra spicy blend
- 6 fluid ounces tomato ketchup (Mr. Dash prefers the low sodium kind)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the wingers in a bowl and allow to stand for an hour of so.
- Add the wingers to the bowl and mix/toss thoroughly until they are all well-coated.
- Let em marinate for another couple of hours, or longer if you have the time to spare.
- Transfer everything to a large (9 x 13 or so) oven-proof dish or pan.
- Broil for about 10 to 12 minutes, turning the wingers once half-way through the cooking time.