Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 12 mins
When Mr. D. notices that his lovely wife has wisely purchased big, fat chicken wings at the butcher's shop, this is what he asks her to do with them. (Recipe posted by request.)
- Combine everything but the wingers in a bowl and allow to stand for an hour of so.
- Add the wingers to the bowl and mix/toss thoroughly until they are all well-coated.
- Let em marinate for another couple of hours, or longer if you have the time to spare.
- Transfer everything to a large (9 x 13 or so) oven-proof dish or pan.
- Broil for about 10 to 12 minutes, turning the wingers once half-way through the cooking time.
Really like the flavor on this one. Always looking for good wings recipes. Baked the wings for about 20 minutes before broiling as I tend to get really large wings, and we like them really crispy! Also used zippy ketchup as well for that extra kick!
This was excellent. The flavor of the sauce is quite different from the usual hot wings sauce and well worth the purchase of the extra spicy Mrs Dash. I will make things again and again. Next time I may up the spicy seasoning at bit as I like things firey,but these are still zippy as written.
This is really good for me. I did add a bit of garlic powder. Thats all. I did not miss the salt at all. Thank You for the recipe I know I will use over and over.