Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty, savory, filling potato dish that's easy to make on your stovetop in a skillet.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in small chunks and boiled for 20 minutes
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 piece ginger, crushed and minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -4 teaspoon mrcurrys.com instant curry, seasoning powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil and cook onions, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- Add 1-4 teaspoons MrCurrys.
- com Instant Curry Seasoning Powder (depending on how spicy you want it. I used 3 and it was tasty and pleasantly spicy but not at all uncomfortable).
- Also add garlic& ginger and stir mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, salt as needed (I added 1/2 teaspoon) and cook& stir for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked, drained potato pieces and gently stir for another 4 minutes.
YUMMM! I made this with the curry powder some very nice person sent me and it was fabulous. I am new to curry but this really had a taste that we liked. I added some chopped hot pepper out of the garden to kick it up and I will make it many more times. Thanks for the recipe and the curry powder.