Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty, savory, filling potato dish that's easy to make on your stovetop in a skillet.
Make and share this Mr Currys Potato Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and cook onions, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- Add 1-4 teaspoons MrCurrys.
- com Instant Curry Seasoning Powder (depending on how spicy you want it. I used 3 and it was tasty and pleasantly spicy but not at all uncomfortable).
- Also add garlic& ginger and stir mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, salt as needed (I added 1/2 teaspoon) and cook& stir for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked, drained potato pieces and gently stir for another 4 minutes.
YUMMM! I made this with the curry powder some very nice person sent me and it was fabulous. I am new to curry but this really had a taste that we liked. I added some chopped hot pepper out of the garden to kick it up and I will make it many more times. Thanks for the recipe and the curry powder.