1/1 Photo of Mr Currys Potato Curry
Tasty, savory, filling potato dish that's easy to make on your stovetop in a skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and cook onions, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- 2Add 1-4 teaspoons MrCurrys.
- 3com Instant Curry Seasoning Powder (depending on how spicy you want it. I used 3 and it was tasty and pleasantly spicy but not at all uncomfortable).
- 4Also add garlic& ginger and stir mixture for about 30 seconds.
- 5Add tomato, salt as needed (I added 1/2 teaspoon) and cook& stir for 5 minutes.
- 6Add cooked, drained potato pieces and gently stir for another 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mr Currys Potato Curry
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: